VIRUS-DISCUSSION-L Archives

Archiver > VIRUS-DISCUSSION > 2004-12 > 1103842821

From: "paula.spence" <>
Subject: RE: [VIRUS] AVG
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:00:21 -0000

Elaine

I just had a thought.....remember you were one of the few who dowloaded
Version 7 of AVG and had no problems...they all started AFTER the huge
download...right? Did you try resetting your computer to the day
BEFORE you had the huge download ? You may not if you were going to
lose a lot of information.

Elaine I can understand why you have had to resort to using Avast, I
merely wondered if you had tried this option.

Kind Regards
Paula