VREDENBURGH-L Archives

Archiver > VREDENBURGH > 2009-02 > 1234138375

From: ,
Subject: Re: [VREDENBURGH] looking for William Vredenburgh married to OllieWilson
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 00:12:55 -0000

Author: lmvred
Surnames: Vredenburgh, Kniffin, Wilson
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.vredenburgh/47.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

For the record, Holly also contacted me directly, and what do you know, I was able to find the family she was looking for. In fact I had LOTS of information on this family. Go to:

http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/person.aspx?tid=9073602&pid=-775504594

NOW my question who was the father of Hachaliah Vredenburgh (b. 1783 NY, d. 1867 IL) the great grandfather of William.

Important Note: