VT-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > VT-CEMETERIES > 2001-06 > 0991525143

Subject: [VT-CEM] A Look-up Request
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 19:39:12 EDT

Hi List Mom and fellow subscribers:

I hope that someone can help me with this.

My fifth great-grandfather, Elisha Turner, lived in Hartland VT for much of
his life.

Sometime between 1800 and 1808, he and his family removed to Windsor VT where
he died sometime before 16 June 1808 and was presumably buried there. His
wife, Betsey (Patterson) Turner, returned to live to Hartland VT by 1812,
died sometime after 1820, and is presumably buried in Windsor VT next to her
husband.

I figure that any information concerning death dates, birth dates, birth
places, age at death, etc. could be the one vital clue I could use to scale
this 25 year old brick wall of mine.

I am wondering if anyone who lives in Windsor VT, or who is at least familiar
with it's burial grounds, would assist me in locating the gravesites of the
above mentioned individuals, along with whatever information there is on the
gravemarkers (if any).

Any help GREATLY appreciated.

Rick Turner in MA, list son.

This thread: