VT-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > VT-CEMETERIES > 2006-03 > 1142483055

Subject: Vermont Cemeteries Project
Date: 15 Mar 2006 21:24:15 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/JPC.2ACIAE/67

Message Board Post:

Hi. I have just set up a web site for posting Vermont cemeteries and headstone photos to the internet. I am hoping to get volunteers to help, since I don't live in Vermont. My goal is to get every cemetery on line complete with directions and headstone photos. The website is here - http://www.rootsweb.com/~vtcemete/vtcem.htm

If you are interested in having photos or just the information placed on the site, please send me an e-mail to Peggy, .

Thanks,
Peggy

This thread: