WALDEN-L Archives

Archiver > WALDEN > 2001-08 > 0998508205

Subject: Re: [WALDEN-L] James Walden and Elizabeth Chisum family connections?
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:23:25 EDT

I have no documentation. Am still working on it. I do have Application
(index card) for CW pension for James Troy. My James Troy Walden b. abt
1837 KY.. m. Mary Ann Sharp June 11, 1863 in Pulaski Co, KY. In census it
says James Troy b. KY, in LDS it says TN.
They moved to Campbell County TN after war. Mary was born in Claiborne Co,
TN in 1842. Parents were Henry Sharp and Celia Freeman.
Children of James and Mary Ann Walden: Nancy Elizabeth b. 1866
Rachel
Emily
Mary
Josie

James Troy Walden parents were John A Walden and Susan Campbell
John A Walden b. abt 1800/180l Campbell Co, TN d. ? Campbell Co, TN
Susan Campbell b. abt 1803 parents unknown d-unknown

Children of John A and Susan Walden:
James Troy 1837
Martha 1834
Isabella Jane 1841
Benjamin 1846
Elizabeth 1847
John H. 1848
Nancy 1852
Maybe more, I don't
have

Parents of John A Walden were Benjamin Walden b. abt 1765 -KY d. after 1830 TN
m. abt 1791 to Baelza Lay. She was b. abt 1768 KY d-? TN

Children of Benjamin and Baelza Walden:
John A. abt 1800
Sarah 1793
Dolly 1796
James 1798
Robert abt 1801
Baelza abt 1802
William abt 1804
George 1806

Parents of Benjamin Walden were James Walling and Anna
James was b abt 1740 in VA d. 1796 Madison KY
m. abt 1764 VA Anna b. abt 1744 VA

This is about all I have been able to find on my Waldens. If you have more
than this please send it to me. Thanks, Linda

This thread: