WALDEN-L Archives

Archiver > WALDEN > 2003-02 > 1044373028

Subject: [WALDEN] Lost brother, mother is Carol A. Walden
Date: 4 Feb 2003 08:37:08 -0700

Surnames: Walden and Lingenfelter
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/iJVBAEB/832

Message Board Post:

I am trying to find my half brother, his mother's name was Carol A. Walden she married John Reed Lingenfelter (my father). They had a son born in 1966 named John Lansen, they divorced and she remarried. The new father adopted the boy and might have changed his name. The only other information I have to go on is that the child was born with a fixable club foot. My sister and I would love to find him.

Nora

This thread: