WALDROP-L Archives

Archiver > WALDROP > 2008-08 > 1219246288

From: CarolAnn and Sharon <>
Subject: Re: [WALDROP] Minnie Waldrop mar James Alexander Scott-Giles Co.,TN.
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:31:28 -0500

I found your James and Minnie in Texas in 1910, 1920 and 1930. I found Minnie in the William Waldrop household in Giles Co., TN in 1900. What makes you think that Minnie of 1900 married James Scott? Have you found marriage records?

The 1910 census calls their son Luther born in Texas. The 1920 census says he was born in TN. He was born about 1907 according to the census.

I'd love to know how you make the connection to the Giles Co., TN Waldrops...
Carol Ann