WALKER-L Archives

Archiver > WALKER > 2004-08 > 1091375674

From: "Mister C" <>
Subject: Re: [WALKER-L] Charles Walker 1741 s/o Thomas Walker 1711
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 10:58:29 -0500

Harold.

I'm related (via Thomas b 1735) to the Walker family you discribed. From
what I can tell it appears that Charles went to GA. But there is the
possiblity that he may have come from MD via the Carolinas. I have a
Charles Walker in Franklin Co GA in 1800, 01, 02 which is the next county
over from the other Walkers that are a known part of this family. I wish I
had more information. Do you have any additional information on the Charles
you listed? Is there anyone that can participate in the Walker DNA study?
We are group 19.

thanks

Nolin Christensen