WAMSLEY-L Archives

Archiver > WAMSLEY > 1998-05 > 0895986216

From: "Kathryn Bassett" <>
Subject: [WAMSLEY-L] NEWSLETTER #5
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 22:03:36 -0700

WAMSLEY~WEB NEWSLETTER #5
October 10, 1997

I'm going to start with the mail I've gotten since the last newsletter. It
is
important for you to respond to any of these that
you can, even if you feel that what you have to contribute is not much. You
may have information that someone else
might find very valuable!!
*******
Hi WAnda, Mary Ann Wamsley & a Susan McMahan have been back & forth on
the e mail recently about this Talbott / Capito / and various other VA/WV
families. I'm not directly connected with
Talbotts..my gg grandmother Julia Ann Capito Steinbeck b. 1808 d. 1889
was dau of a Daniel & Nancy Capito and had a brother Daniel Jr.

Dan Jr m. Jerusha Hart and they had 2 daughters marrying into the Talbott
family. In fact it appears that Dr. Elam m. Margaret Capito (lst born)
AND Julia Ann b. 1830 (named for her aunt).
Interesting but ..

What is the procedure for being on your Wamsleyweb? I am not connected
to the internet..just have e mail only. Be happy to exchange any info I
may have or may get in future .. imagine you
have now what I've collected .mostly from the Frame book 'Harts of
Randolph" and Barbour Co info.

Somehow or another the Queens and Radabaughs are all connected in there
too...those are 2 more surnames in my father's family.The Capito and
Talbott from my maternal side!

Thanks .. Shirley Toohey
*******

According to "Wanda", a descendant of Elisha and Millie
(Amelia/Mildred) Stephens Talbot throu daughter S Margaret who married
George Fisher Wamsley--Elisha named Edwin S in his will. This must be
the Edward S referred to in the "Harts of Randolph".

Apparently I misread Elam for Edwin in the marriage records--or
someone else did, because I don't know where I got the marriage
record.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO, now I have to find out who Dr. Elam Dowden Talbot's
first wife was. Does anyone have access to the 1850 census for
Barbour county. Since he didn't marry Julia Ann until 1860 and his
first child (Permelia) was born in 1852, maybe he married before the
census. Then again, maybe he was married while he was away at medical
school.

I have a letter dated 1912 from "Gall", whom I assume is George Gall
Jr, regarding the family history. His mother had died and he had lent
the material to someone who was writing a history of Barbour county
and it was lost.

I have changed my records. Let me know what you think.

Susan
*******

I would like to comment on a couple of Mary Ann's questilons.

DORCUS: The name Matthew Dorcus comes from data by Gary Wamsley of
Loveland, CO. and references research by a Francis Yocum who apparently
researched the entire MD family and tied them to the VA family. It states
that the father of Judith Dorcus was "probably Matthew". I have been
unable to locate either Gary or Francis.

JONATHAN WAMSLEY: Jonathan's "partner in crime" was Jonathan F. Newlon,
Hannah's brother. They submitted false applications for pensions for David
and Thomas Wamsley. Both were recinded in 1835.

For anyone who is interessted I have the original copies of the pictures of
Sarah F. Wamsley and Jacob Snyder. I will be glad to send scanned copies to
anyone who would like to have them. These pictures were sent to me by
Robert Snyder of St. Marys, WV, now deceased.

I am about to release an updated version of my entire Wamsley database.
This file contains about f800 descendants (not counting parents of spouses
where known) of Thamas Wamsley and Elizabeth Travers of England. To get a
copy of this database you must be a Wamsley descendant and submit a copy of
your own Wamsley database. I prefer a zipped GEDCOM file but if that is not
possible, hard copy will be accepted. This database is not a true
genealogical file, but rather a collection of data submitted by other
researchers. Much of it is proved but some of it is not. Contact me at
, or write to Richard L. Phares, 2205 Rothmore Drive
SW, Huntsville, AL 35803-1465. The file will be sent to you as a zipped
GEDCOM file.
Dick Phares-Huntsville, AL
*******
I will send you some information on =
David Lee Wamsley the son of Andrew Polk Wamsley my dad and grandfather.
Just wanted you to know who this one was
Eva Wamsley Loeffelbein
*******

John Robinson II son of John Robinson, Lord Mayor of London, md
Elizabeth
? from Yorkshire, England in 1635 and settled in York co. VA.
A. William
1. James William 1704-1781 md Mary Margaret McKinney 1712-1781
a. William B. 1743-1815 md Mary MARGARET ROACH 1745-1815
******************
Settled in Harrison co. VA
- John
- Benjamin
- William II
- James
- Sarah
- Mary
- Elizabeth
- Rebecca
- Margaret
- Catherine

Hi Wanda, Following the above path, the above Margaret ROACH is the only
possible connection I can find.
Many believe that her maiden name is SEE and that ROACH is from her
first husband Beriah/Littleberry ROACH who was scalped in the 16 Jul
1763 Muddy Cr Massacre in Greenbrier Co, WV along with Margaret's father
(& my GF) Frederick Michael SEE.
Perhaps another post will bring out the source of the above data or find
some light?
Best, Hal McCawley
*******

Wanda -- Here are my comments, questions, and "random thoughts" on
Wamsley~Web
#3.

Mary Ann Wamsley ()

ZINN
Paul Thompson asked about the ZINN family, particularly Alpheus, and any
connection between Zinns and
THOMPSONS:

Maxwell's History of Barbour County says (p. 516-17) that Alpheus Zinn, s/o
Peter and Catherine (Chriss) Zinn, was m.
(1) to "a daughter of John H. Woodford" [Note: It was Mary.]; children:
Virginia C., Nancy E., and Rezin C. and (2) on 4
Jan 1854 to Lucinda Ann Gawthrop, d/o James and Hulda (Waldo) Gawthrop.
Children: William Davidson, Sylvanus
Waldo, Luella, and Claudius A. (The subject of the sketch is their son
Sylvanus W. Zinn, b. 1859, m. Lurina Harris, d/o
Hensley and Caroline (Woodson) Harris. It lists their children and discusses
his agricultural accomplishments.)

It also says that William Harrison Zinn, b. 1846, s/o David and Louisa Zinn,
was m. 15 Apr 1869 to Lucinda, d/o John and
Rebecca (THOMPSON) Corder. Child: Delbert W. [Could this be the Thompson
connection you're looking for?]

Here are other ZINN names I see mentioned: Isaac, Augustus J., Charlotte,
Charles L., Asa G., Emory Otto, Oscar, E.
Dowden, Herbert Goff, Aubrey Lee, Ressa Ann, Rosetta, Lacy Glenn, Bertha
Eoline, Gladys, John Avis, Albert S., Dora
Belle, Dorrance Dana, Gay.

I also have other children for A.W. Zinn (from History of Randolph Co.):
Lawrence, Clara, George, Ruth, and Martha.
(A.W. was s/o Anthony and Margaret BERGER Zinn, but I can't connect them to
these other Zinns -- does anybody else
have the link?) And I have a LOT more on the GAWTHROP family.

Paul, if you want more details, I'd be glad to send a longer e-mail or
photocopy these pages for you.

OHIO WAMSLEYS
I am so glad to see some participants here representing the OH branch of the
Wamsleys! One of my long-time wishes
has been to find some connection between our lines. Have any of you been in
touch with Wilbur Harvey Wamsley of
Media, PA? About 5 years ago he sent my husband and me a lot of information
on
the Adams Co. Wamsleys, but that
was before I had started doing genealogy. I still have the materials, and
will
be glad to share any of it -- there is quite a
bit, and I'm not sure of the best way to "compare notes." As you post
queries,
maybe we'll be able to tell whether I have
new information for you.

COMFORT INGRAM
Does anybody know whether the Comfort INGRAM who m. Isaac TALBOT on 7 Sep
1818
is the same one who was
married to Thomas WAMSLEY, s/o John Wamsley, Sr. and Judith Dorcus? Thomas
died in KY in 1806.

TALBOTT/WELCH
Was Margaret Talbott who m. James WELCH also married to Albin/Albert CORDER?
Or was that a different Margaret?
*******
Nellie Grace HECKERT b. Feb 16,1910 dau of David Clay & Annorah Alice
Langford Heckert m. Aug 9, 1939 a Homer Talbott b. Dec 28, 1907 son of
Edward Martin Talbott 8th ch of Margaret Elizabeth Capito and Edward
Stephens Talbott. Homer was the son of Edward Martin and his 2nd wife
Myrtle Holbert m. 2 Dec. 1900.

Edward Martin's m.first wife Madora Lee Farnsworth b. 12 July 1859 on
Apr11, 1880. Madora was the dau of MOSES WILCOX & Elizabeth HECKERT
Farnsworth and d. April 8, 1900. She and Edward Martin Talbott had 9 ch
before she passed on. (they are listed in the Frame's Harts of Randolph)

Edward & his 2nd wife had 6 ch.

Noticed on Norman's disk of Heckerts there may be a discrepancy as he
shows Elizabeth b ca 1832 m. Henry Lyda Farnsworth and a sister Sarah b.
1834 m. to MOSES WILCOX.

Could be a typo very easily.

Will keep this simple but if either of you wish more family line
it is listed here..all Edward's children and their spouses. All 15 of
them.

Reason for my having the Heckert disk .. Paul Frazier sent it thinking it
may have a clue to the Eckerts..Maybe Heckert was another spelling for
Eckert.??

bfn Shirley
*******
The following are in reference to previous newsletters:

To Jim Hamilton,
The only Edward Wamsley I have is Edward, son of Patrick Wamsley of
Pennsylvania. The children of Patrick: Warren
Dale, Edward, Harold, Orville, Clyde, Elizabeth, and Beulah. As far as I
know, these people do not connect to my family.
I can't remember where I got this info, it's something I just jotted down.

To Mary Kane Durley,
I have a number of Charles Wamsleys, but no Sarah Malkin. Do you have the
names of Charles' parents?

To Hal McCawley,
These are from my family files. Anyone - please feel free to send any
corrections if you see that I have made any
mistakes or send any additions to the information to follow:
Descendants of William Robinson and Margaret
See
Generation No. 1
WILLIAM ROBINSON (MCKINNEY ) was born 1774, and died Deceased. He married
MARGARET SEE.
Child of William Robinson and Margaret See is:
i.MARY "POLLY" ROBINSON.
Generation No. 2
MARY "POLLY" ROBINSON (WILLIAM , MCKINNEY ). She married JOHN WAMSLEY,
JR.
June 27, 1784 in Harrison
County, Virginia (West Virginia after the Civil War), son of John Wamsley
and
Judith Dorcus.
Children of Mary Robinson and John Wamsley are:
i.CATHERINE ROBINSON4 WAMSLEY, b. April 30, 1797; d. November 29, 1848,
Clarksburg, Harrison,
Virginia; m. THOMAS RUCKLE.
ii.MARTHA WAMSLEY, b. September 30, 1805; d. August 25, 1895; m. SAMUEL
HILL, April 15, 1824.
*******
Yvonne,
Mary Jane Leenstra sent me some info on your Isaac Wamsley some time ago. I
kept it, even though I have found no
relationship between my family and hers:
Descendants of Isaac Wamsley
Generation No. 1
ISAAC WAMSLEY was born Abt 1750 in north Germany. He married LEAH TAYLOR
STOUT.
Notes
The great-grandfather of the present race of Wamsleys, was born in
North
Germany sometime in the seventeenth
century. He was a seafaring man, the captain of a vessel whose appearance in
American waters, about the year
1770, is beginning of the Wamsley history in this country.
His vessel seemed to be of a warlike character and took part in the
early
struggle of America upon the high seas. It
is not definitely known under which flag he sailed, whether English or
American, and the tradition is that he was kind of
free lance, sailing upon his own hook and doubtless exacting tribute from
any
and all the parties engaged in those early
days, when privateers and bucaneers sailed the seas, some with, but more
without, letters of marque from organized
forms of government.
After the loss of his vessel by wreck or capture, he settled in
Maryland
or Delaware. After the close of the War of
the Revolution he removed with his family to what was then known as the
Northwest Territory, and located on Ohio
Brush Creek, at Forge Dam in Jefferson Township.
Children of Isaac Wamsley and Leah Stout are:
i.ISAAC WAMSLEY, JR., b. Abt 1773.
ii.WILLIAM WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1775; d. September 26, 1845, Adams County,
Ohio.
iii.CHRISTOPHER WAMSLEY, b. July 15, 1779, New Jersey; d. March 25, 1865,
Adams County, Ohio.
iv.JONATHAN WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1784.
Generation No. 2
WILLIAM WAMSLEY (ISAAC ) was born Abt 1775, and died September 26, 1845 in
Adams County, Ohio. He married
SARAH WIKOFF Abt 1798 in Adams County, Ohio.
Notes
William Wamsley was the youngest son of Isaac Wamsley and the
grandfather
of the extensive family of that name
scattered over the State of Ohio. He settled upon the fertile banks of
Scioto
Brush Creek, right at the Mouth of Scioto
Turkey Creek, and purchased all the bottom land upon both sides of this
creek
from its mouth five miles up the stream,
being careful to follow, in his line of survey, the base of the mighty hills
which enclose this valley upon both sides of
this stream. This land was entered for him by William Bayless.
All of William's sons were devoutly religious and members of the M.E.
Church, and every one of them
uncompromising Democrats of the "Old Hickory" stripe.
William Wamsley and his sons built the M.E. Church which was called
"Wamsley Chapel." This church was the third
meeting house erected within the boundaries of Adams county. It was erected
as a matter of convenience for these
God-loving men and women who were thus saved a weary journey of seven miles
Moore's Chapel, which was the
first meeting house in the county.
Children of William Wamsley and Sarah Wikoff are:
i.PETER WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1799.
ii.ISAAC WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1803.
iii.WILLIAM WAMSLEY, b. December 22, 1804; d. October 12, 1868.
iv.JOHN WAMSLEY.
v.SAMUEL WAMSLEY.
vi.CHRISTOPHER WAMSLEY.
vii.LEAH WAMSLEY.
viii.AMOS WAMSLEY, m. CAROLINE MILLER(?MUELLER).
ix.JESSE WAMSLEY, b. July 11, 1813; d. February 18, 1887.
CHRISTOPHER WAMSLEY (ISAAC ) was born July 15, 1779 in New Jersey, and
died
March 25, 1865 in Adams
County, Ohio. He married ELIZABETH STEVENSON.
Notes
Farmer; settled in Adams County, Ohio.
Children of Christopher Wamsley and Elizabeth Stevenson are:
i.JOB WAMSLEY, b. October 23, 1802, Ohio.
ii.SARAH WAMSLEY, b. February 28, 1804, Ohio; m. JOHN NEWKIRK, December
04,
1823.
iii.JONATHAN WAMSLEY, JR., b. November 23, 1805, Ohio.
iv.NATHAN WAMSLEY, b. December 23, 1807, Adams County, Ohio.
v.LEAH WAMSLEY, b. September 21, 1809, Adams County, Ohio; m. JOHN BLAYLES
(?BAYLESS),
October 26, 1828, Adams County, Ohio.
vi.WILLIAM WAMSLEY, b. February 21, 1811, Adams County, Ohio; d. April 08,
1894, Humboldt, Coles,
Illinois.
vii.CHRISTOPHER WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1815, Adams County, Ohio.
viii.RACHAEL WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1820.
ix.EMESIA (?) WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1825.
JONATHAN WAMSLEY (ISAAC ) was born Abt 1784. He married SARAH ODELL
February 04, 1804 in Adams County,
Ohio.
Children of Jonathan Wamsley and Sarah Odell are:
i.ROBERT WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1835.
ii.MARY E. WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1838.
Generation No. 3
PETER WAMSLEY (WILLIAM , ISAAC ) was born Abt 1799. He married MARY
UNKNOWN.
Children of Peter Wamsley and Mary Unknown are:
i.JAMES N. WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1829.
ii.PETER WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1838.
iii.LIA(?) WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1838.
ISAAC WAMSLEY (WILLIAM , ISAAC ) was born Abt 1803. He married MARY
UNKNOWN.
Children of Isaac Wamsley and Mary Unknown are:
i.JANE WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1833.
ii.FOSTER(?) WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1839.
iii.SARAH E. WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1844.
WILLIAM WAMSLEY (WILLIAM , ISAAC ) was born December 22, 1804, and died
October 12, 1868. He married
ELIZABETH BOLTON 1825.
Child of William Wamsley and Elizabeth Bolton is:
i.WILLIAM MARION WAMSLEY, b. August 03, 1843.
JESSE WAMSLEY (WILLIAM , ISAAC ) was born July 11, 1813, and died February
18, 1887. He married MARY
MCCORMACK December 15, 1831.
Children of Jesse Wamsley and Mary McCormack are:
i.JAMES PILCHER WAMSLEY, b. March 30, 1833.
ii.WILLIAM FINLEY WAMSLEY, b. May 21, 1839; m. ELLEN JANE COLLINS.
JOB WAMSLEY (CHRISTOPHER , ISAAC ) was born October 23, 1802 in Ohio. He
married JANE OSMAN (? OSBORN)
June 03, 1824.
Children of Job Wamsley and Jane Osborn are:
i.ELIZA (?ELISA) WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1827; m. GEORGE METZGER.
ii.ASBURY WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1827.
iii.NANCY WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1832.
JONATHAN WAMSLEY, JR. (CHRISTOPHER , ISAAC ) was born November 23, 1805 in
Ohio. He married SARAH
BURKETT September 22, 130 in Adams County, Ohio.
Children of Jonathan Wamsley and Sarah Burkett are:
i.ANN S. WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1831.
ii.MARY WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1833.
iii.THOMAS WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1836.
iv.ELIZABETH WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1837.
v.AMERICA WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1840.
vi.NEWTON WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1848.
WILLIAM WAMSLEY (CHRISTOPHER , ISAAC ) was born February 21, 1811 in Adams
County, Ohio,
and died April 08, 1894 in Humboldt, Coles, Illinois. He married EUCEBIA
PAIGE(?) June 25, 1834 in Adams County, Ohio.
Children of William Wamsley and Eucebia Paige(?) are:
i.HENRY M. WAMSLEY, b. October 14, 1840, Adams County, Ohio; d. December
31,
1862,
Murfreesboro, Rutherford, Tennessee.
ii.WILLIAM F. W. WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1841, Ohio.
iii.MARY E. (ELIZABETH) P. WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1844, Ohio; d. 1868, Humboldt,
Coles, Illinois.
iv.EDWARD SUMMERFIELD WAMSLEY, b. January 13, 1848, Adams County, Ohio; d.
February 29,
1940, Indianapolis, Marion, Indiana.
v.SARAH ANN WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1849, Ohio.
vi.JESSE L. WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1856, Ohio; d. February 15, 1862, Humboldt,
Coles, Illinois.
CHRISTOPHER WAMSLEY (CHRISTOPHER , ISAAC ) was born Abt 1815 in Adams
County, Ohio. He married MARY
WIKOFF January 12, 1831 in Adams County, Ohio.
Children of Christopher Wamsley and Mary Wikoff are:
i.MARY M.4 WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1840.
ii.WILLIAM WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1841.
Generation No. 4
JAMES N. WAMSLEY (PETER , WILLIAM , ISAAC ) was born Abt 1829. He married
MARGARET J. PLATT (?).
Child of James Wamsley and Margaret (?) is:
i.HENRY J.5 WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1849.
WILLIAM MARION WAMSLEY (WILLIAM , WILLIAM , ISAAC ) was born August 03,
1843. He married SARAH W.
WAMSLEY May 23, 1867.
Child of William Wamsley and Sarah Wamsley is:
i.MILTON BINA WAMSLEY.
JAMES PILCHER WAMSLEY (JESSE , WILLIAM , ISAAC ) was born March 30, 1833.
He married ELIZABETH A.
GRAHAM October 23, 1856.
Child of James Wamsley and Elizabeth Graham is:
i.JESSE WAMSLEY, JR..
ASBURY WAMSLEY (JOB , CHRISTOPHER , ISAAC ) was born Abt 1827. He married
POLLY UNKNOWN.
Child of Asbury Wamsley and Polly Unknown is:
i.MARY F.5 WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1849.
EDWARD SUMMERFIELD WAMSLEY (WILLIAM , CHRISTOPHER , ISAAC) was born
January
13, 1848 in Adams County,
Ohio, and died February 29, 1940 in Indianapolis, Marion, Indiana. He
married
MARY JANE ANDERSON, daughter of
James Anderson and Nancy McClure.
Children of Edward Wamsley and Mary Anderson are:
i.CORA WAMSLEY, b. Abt 1872; d. Bef 1957; m. FRANK WALS (?WALZ).
ii.MAY WAMSLEY, b. May 28, 1876, Humboldt, Coles, Illinois; d. May 26,
1958,
Denver, Colorado; m.
J.W. HOFFMEISTER.
iii.GERTRUDE WAMSLEY, b. August 10, 1880, Sullivan, Moustrie, Illinois; d.
January 06, 1963, Denver,
Colorado; m. UNKNOWN CAMPBELL.
iv.WILBUR FISK WAMSLEY, b. December 01, 1887, Illiopolis, Sangamon,
Illinois; d. December 02, 1957,
Denver, Colorado.
v.RUTH WAMSLEY, b. December 1890; d. Bef 1957.
SARAH ANN WAMSLEY (WILLIAM , CHRISTOPHER , ISAAC ) was born Abt 1849 in
Ohio. She married WILLIAM
ALLISON POORMAN April 09, 1866.
Children of Sarah Wamsley and William Poorman are:
i.CURTIS E. POORMAN.
ii.OSCAR R. POORMAN.
iii.SARAH EUSHEBIA (?) POORMAN.
iv.EDWARD F. POORMAN.
v.JOHN POORMAN.
vi.PAUL WAMSLEY POORMAN.
vii.STELLA POORMAN, m. AUGUST SCHLICHER.
viii.HUGH POORMAN.
Generation No. 5
WILBUR FISK WAMSLEY (EDWARD SUMMERFIELD , WILLIAM , CHRISTOPHER , ISAAC )
was born December 01, 1887
in Illiopolis, Sangamon, Illinois, and died December 02, 1957 in Denver,
Colorado. He married (1) BELLE UNKNOWN. He
married (2) CLARA SAMUELS January 23, 1920 in New York, New York.
Children of Wilbur Wamsley and Clara Samuels are:
i.JEANNE WAMSLEY, b. March 02, 1926.
ii.EDWARD FISK WAMSLEY, b. July 18, 1923; m. ELAINE PHILLIPS.
JOHN POORMAN (SARAH ANN WAMSLEY, WILLIAM , CHRISTOPHER , ISAAC ). He
married GRACE DANNER.
Child of John Poorman and Grace Danner is:
i.MARY ELIZABETH POORMAN.
PAUL WAMSLEY POORMAN (SARAH ANN WAMSLEY, WILLIAM , CHRISTOPHER , ISAAC ).
He married MARY ERMA
DANNER.
Children of Paul Poorman and Mary Danner are:
i.JEAN POORMAN, m. UNKNOWN JOHNSTON.
ii.MARGARET POORMAN.
iii.WILLIAM ALLISON POORMAN.
Generation No. 6
JEANNE WAMSLEY (WILBUR FISK , EDWARD SUMMERFIELD , WILLIAM , CHRISTOPHER ,
ISAAC ) was born March 02,
1926. She married JOHN MICHAEL THOMAS LAMONT.
Children of Jeanne Wamsley and John LaMont are:
i.MARY JANE LAMONT, b. January 04, 1948.
ii.JOHN FRANCIS LAMONT, b. July 10, 1952.
WILLIAM ALLISON POORMAN (PAUL WAMSLEY , SARAH ANN WAMSLEY, WILLIAM ,
CHRISTOPHER, ISAAC ). He
married MARY ELLEN SHOAFF.
Children of William Poorman and Mary Shoaff are:
i.PETER GREGORY POORMAN.
ii.MARY DEBORAH POORMAN, m. UNKNOWN WHITWORTH.
Generation No. 7
MARY JANE LAMONT (JEANNE WAMSLEY, WILBUR FISK , EDWARD SUMMERFIELD ,
WILLIAM , CHRISTOPHER ,
ISAAC ) was born January 04, 1948. She married RICHARD JOHN LEENSTRA.
Endnotes
1. Records of Mary Jane Leenstra.
*******
My youngest descendant, age 2, is awake now, which means --> Till next
time,
Wanda

This thread: