WAMSLEY-L Archives

Archiver > WAMSLEY > 2009-02 > 1235321417

From: ,
Subject: [WAMSLEY] Goodwin Station Upshur County WV
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:50:17 -0000

Author: vanessajshaw123
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.wamsley/243/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am looking for information on Goodwin Station located in Upshur County WV. I visited an old railroad tunnel that carries that name and would like to know what was located there if anything. I would also like to know where Goodwin Station took it's name from and any other information that can be found. Thank You Janie

Important Note: