WARBRIDES-L Archives

Archiver > WARBRIDES > 2000-01 > 0946901164

From: "Gordon Hall" <>
Subject: [WARBRIDES] Priscilla GOODRAM
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:06:04 -0000

Hello,
My name is Gordon Hall and I am a new subscriber to
the list. I am currently researching the GOODRAM
surname in the Bolton area of Lancashire, England.

My purpose in joining is to locate details and possible
descendants of my first cousin Priscilla GOODRAM.
The only information I have is that Priscilla was born
in 1921 at Bolton, Lancashire and was the only daughter
of Peter and Priscilla GOODRAM (nee YATES).

Priscilla had eight brothers - Edward, John, Peter, Herbert,
Joseph, Albert, James and Henry.

It is believed that Priscilla left England shortly after the
end of WW2, with her future husband, who was in the
Canadian services, and settled in Canada.
I do not know the surname of her husband or in which
area they settled.

I would be pleased to hear from anyone who may
be able to help me, or point me in the right direction.

Best Regards,

Gordon Hall.

This thread: