WARD-L Archives

Archiver > WARD > 2000-09 > 0969255785

From: <>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 01:43:05 EDT

This is a stab in the dark. My husband has a Thomas Jefferson WARD 10
Dec 1856 - 20 Apr 1933 m. Mary Alice Carroll. He was born in AL, but his
father George Thomas WARD was born in SC. Have you anything on these two? I
know it's a long shot......Thanks for anything you can offer.
Lucy Ward

My name is Frank Ward and I am a decendant of Thomas Ward of Darlington
District near Effingham, SC. I would love to compare notes with you to see
if we are talking about the same Thomas Ward born 1775. I found the Thomas
Ward Bible in Florida and would be glad to give you the information from it.

Frank Ward

This thread: