WARWICK-L Archives

Archiver > WARWICK > 2001-07 > 0994713047

From: "r.deloyde" <>
Subject: Re: [WAR] Index to ???
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 22:10:47 +0100

Greetings

> As big as you like--but some people will put a limit on the maximum
> size of the attachment they can receive. Best to notify intended
> recipient first.

The problem is that I have tried sending it to myself a couple of times
and all I did was to crash me system, but it may work if Reduce the
font so that it is just about readable (it needs to be big so that me
poor old eyes can read it) I dislike sending attachments for many reasons
so if I can send as a normal E-mail I will be a happy little bunny

> Robert, how large are Birmingham Trades Directories in the 1830-40
period?

The Pigots 1837 is only 32 pages long but the 1835 (it says
MDCCCXXXV and that could mean anything) is about 200 pages
or so the page have no numbers or there are about 5 inches by
7 inches 1/2 deep

Wanted information on Hugh D`LOYDE, or Hugh BLYDE, ,BLOYDE,
a licensed Victualler, before 1850,

My new web page is on
(Mumbles about the lack of time)

My old web page is on
http://freespace.virgin.net/r.deloyde/index.htm/names.html

If you would like to see some of my photos of street scenes in
Birmingham then please go to

http://www.virtualbrum.co.uk/more/rdl.htm

Robert Deloyde