WARWICK-L Archives

Archiver > WARWICK > 2001-07 > 0994715012

From: "r.deloyde" <>
Subject: Re: [WAR] Index to ???
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 22:43:32 +0100

Greetings

> Dear Hugh<

Who he???????

>. The only hitch that I have heard is that<
> they are trying to build a car park on some of the land around the church.
> Is this true?<

Not that I am aware of, there is a lot of building work going on
around the area but none have a car park a far as I know

Wanted information on Hugh D`LOYDE, or Hugh BLYDE, ,BLOYDE,
a licensed Victualler, before 1850,

My new web page is on
(Mumbles about the lack of time)

My old web page is on
http://freespace.virgin.net/r.deloyde/index.htm/names.html

If you would like to see some of my photos of street scenes in
Birmingham then please go to

http://www.virtualbrum.co.uk/more/rdl.htm

Robert Deloyde