WARof1812-L Archives

Archiver > WARof1812 > 2008-02 > 1202927073

From: "Judy Lock" <>
Subject: Re: [WAROF1812] Bennett, Joseph (Rev.?) - NJ or just about anywhere!
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:24:33 -0600

Hi, Delores.

War of 1812: Virginia Bounty Land & Pension Applications, by Patrick G. Wardell, page 30

Joseph Bennett, (P) pension, (BLW), bounty land warrant, died 27 Sep 1880, Gilmer Co., WV. Md. (1) Mary Phillips; Md. (2) UNK; Md (3) Jane Clelland 20 Jan 1858, Calhoun Co., VA (her pension rejected). She died 12 Jan 1883. Last known residence, PO, Grantsville, Calhoun Co., WV