WASNOHOM-L Archives

Archiver > WASNOHOM > 2009-08 > 1249779604

From: ,
Subject: Re: [WASNOHOM] Modrell Relatives?
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 01:00:04 -0000

Author: carla16160
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.washington.counties.snohomish/3504.2.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello,

I don't know if you still get on here or not, but I would be interested in getting some of those pictures. My grandfather is Russell Edgar Modrell however he passed away in 1995 and my dad just passed away last May. If it is not too much problem I would appreciate it alot.

Thank you,

Carla Modrell

Important Note: