WEAVER-L Archives

Archiver > WEAVER > 1998-05 > 0895292691

From: LindaH3159 <>
Subject: [WEAVER-L] Weaver, Jethro Judson-GA.
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 00:24:51 EDT

Since everyone seems awake today, I'll post my line and see if
there's any bites.

Jethro Judson Weaver b. 1784 N.C. Died in GA. Father was supposedly scalped
by indians in N.C. Wife was Lucy______.
Jethro Judson Weaver (the son) d. 1870 in Morgan Co.,AL. Moved to AL
about 1850, from Laurens Co., GA after setting his slaves
free. Married 4 times.
First wife was a Albritton, Second wife Mary Bracewell. Also
married a
Stringer and a Ellison. His children were by the first two.
Some of
the children stayed in Laurens Co.
William Sampson Weaver b. Nov 1837 Laurens Co., GA. Married Matilda Jane
McCarley in Morgan Co., AL. Died in Morgan Co.AL (no dte).
Johnnie Coen Weaver b. 1871 Morgan Co.,AL. Married Della Willis. Died 1955,
Marshall Co., AL.
Willis Almos Weaver b. 11 Apr 1895 Morgan Co., AL. Married Ruth Aileen
Harris.
Died 26 Jun 1983 Morgan Co.,AL.
Lamar Olin Weaver b. 11 Jan 1928 Cartersville, GA., Married and divorced
Doris Bonnelle Hill.
Linda Christine Weaver b. 22 Feb 1955 (ME) Birmingham, AL. Married Leslie
Terrell Huggins.

Looking for the parents of Jethro Judson Weaver (#1). He appears to
also have had a son named Nathaniel. Any cousins out there?
Linda
Still living in Atlanta.

This thread: