WEST-RIDING-L Archives

Archiver > WEST-RIDING > 1998-06 > 0897843451

From: <>
Subject: HORTON LANE INDEPENDENT
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 12:57:31 EDT

Please can anybody help me with information about Horton Lane Independent
Church / Chapel in Bradford. Whereabouts exactly was it? Any other
information?

I know that the Eccleshill Independent became the Eccleshill Congregational
Church, and I know a lot about that church in the 1800s. My family of SMITHs,
SKIRROWs and WOMERSLEYs were all connected with the Eccleshill Congregational
Church, but I note possible connections on the IGI with Horton Lane.

May I also repeat an earlier request - does anybody know where I can go to
look for church records from Eccleshill Congregational Church?

Thanks

Stephen Smith
Wiltshire

This thread: