WEST-RIDING-L Archives

Archiver > WEST-RIDING > 2000-04 > 0956535860

From: "Lynette and Rick Lawson" <>
Subject: [WRY] HEALD,HUDSON,GLOVER,FISHER,GOMERSALL
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 10:24:20 +1000

Thanks to the great efforts of Peter and Shirley Bramley I now know that my George Heald was tried with Joseph and James Hudson, James Glover, George Fisher and Charles Gomersall.
The six men were accused of burgulary and the hearing was on 20 July 1844. From Georges transport papers it appears that only Joseph and James Hudson and Charles Gomersall may of actually been transported.
Is anyone one else researching the other five men?

Regards
Lynette Lawson