WEST-RIDING-L Archives

Archiver > WEST-RIDING > 2001-12 > 1008249254

From: "Stephen Mawson" <>
Subject: Re: [WRY] John Harrison Trust
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:14:14 -0000

Andrew,

I think you may find that John Harrison was also one of the benefactors of
Leeds Grammar School and that one of the school houses is named after him.
In about 1624 he paid for new premises for the school. I know no more than
this but an approach to the school may produce some further information.

Stephen