WEST-RIDING-L Archives

Archiver > WEST-RIDING > 2003-01 > 1042405708

From: "A.A. Watkinson" <>
Subject: [WRY] Re: WEST-RIDING-D Digest V03 #6 Otley Cem
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 21:08:28 +0000

Hi Judith,

Firstly, Happy New Year to you.

I come from Otley, though now live some 200 miles away, so cannot gain ready
access to the local records anymore. The records of Otley Cemetary are now
held at Lawnswood, Leeds (there is a large crematorium at Lawnswood). I'm
afraid I do not know tel nos, or e-mail addresses (perhaps someone on this
list may be able to advise you of the e-mail address). When I have visited
Lawnswood in the past, I have found there staff to be friendly and helpful.

Hope that this helps.

Best Wishes,

Tony Watkinson
Chepstow.

> Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 20:03:09 -0700
> To: <>
> Subject: WEST-RIDING-D Digest V03 #6 Otley Cem
>

> WEST-RIDING-D Digest Volume 03 : Issue 6
>
> Today's Topics:
>
> #13 [WRY] Otley Cemertary []

> Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 15:49:41 EST
> Subject: [WRY] Otley Cemertary
>
> Hi All
> Have found some of my relies buried in Otley cemetery dose anyone know
> how i go about finding were the graves are in the cemetery is there some
> where i can ring or e-mail for this info as i believe its quite a large
> cemetery and if i had some Idea witch part they were buried it would make
> finding them easier
>
> Thanks Judith Gorbutt

This thread: