Archiver > WEST-RIDING > 2010-01 > 1264834278

Subject: Re: [WRY] Surname Decipher
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 01:51:18 EST

According to the IGI her name was CAROLINA FALUS.

mary lou

In a message dated 1/29/2010 11:25:40 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,

Hya to everyone.
I am seeking anyone,s help again to decipher the surname of my ancestor,s
Stephen Bailey married Carolina ????? in Barnsley St Mary,s
church 3 Sept. 1778.
I have two ideas on the name, but I would like to hear from any one else.
Please I am at a dead end .
Thankyou from Bazza in Lovely Anna Bay Australia

Yahoo!7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally,
and for free at PLUS7. www.tv.yahoo.com.au/plus7

Some useful websites -
FREECEN - http://www.freecen.org.uk/
FREEBMD - http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/
Want to know where a place in Yorkshire is - Try Genuki

and the body of the message

This thread: