WEXFORD-L Archives

Archiver > WEXFORD > 2000-04 > 0955616864

From: "William Esmonde" <>
Subject: [WEX] John Esmonde - Wexford, Ireland and Ottawa, Canada
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 05:07:44 -0400

I need to know the pointof origin ff my gg grandfather. According to his tombstone in Ottawa, Canada he was born in Wexford, Ireland, and died at the age of 80 in 1883. So far I have not been able to determine when or where he emigrated to Toronto, Canada, nor the time and place of immigration to Canada. Although the number of Esmonde surnames is small, I have not been successful to date.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who could help me start my search. I am just beginning the search, so any help would be appreciated.

William B. Esmonde

This thread: