WEXFORD-L Archives

Archiver > WEXFORD > 2000-12 > 0975860243

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [WEX] Bishop James Warren Doyle of Kildare and Leighlin
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 17:17:23 +0100

I would like to think that we are related! Canon Doyle was mentioned as the
uncle/grand uncle of Mary Anne (born circa 1870) Devereux who married John
Cummins (Born 1862 died 1945) my Great Great Grand uncle - an MP and
notorious character from Sheilbaggan, Ballyhack, Co. Wexford.

Does this ring a bell at all? His statue is in front of the church at
Ramsgrange, a small village in Wexford.

I don't know a lot about him but thanks for the information you have sent.
It may be a link.

Maire