WHALEY-L Archives

Archiver > WHALEY > 2012-07 > 1341770060

From: Nancy <>
Subject: Re: [WHALEY] Oldest Whaley Ancestor Update!
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 12:54:20 -0500

My oldest Whaley's are as follows:

Lester Whaley B. abt 1795 in New York
Married in Kingsport, Sullivan, Tenn.
Sarah Bacon B. abt 1795 in MA or CT

Their dau. Sarah Whaley married James Harland Willard

Dau. of Sarah & James is Evelyn (aka Buena Vista) married to James Foster,
& H.Arbuckle,

Dau, of Evelyn & James is Bertha married to Thomas Magoonaugh

Dau. of Bertha & Thomas is Thelma married to Victor Frizol

I am Nancy, Dau. of Thelma & Victor

my email is:

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Carolyn Vosburg <>wrote:

> These are others who are also researching this line! Please let me know
> if you are here and your email address needs updating, too.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Carolyn
>
> Carolyn Whaley Vosburg
> Houston, TX
>
> Oldest Whaley Ancestor Update:
> Theophilus Whaley (m. Susanna Tripp, 1824-1884), 1807, Watertown, NY-
>
> 1889, Northumberland Co, Ontario, Canada
>
> Allison & Robert Whaley,
>
> Elizabeth Coyles,
>
> Kevin,
>
> Rob Whaley,