WHITE-L Archives

Archiver > WHITE > 2002-06 > 1023056214

Subject: [WHITE] Thomas White ca 1736
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 18:16:55 EDT

I see so many White families here and many with the same names as my lines
but mine are not from TN as so many others are.

I am looking for further information on Thomas White, born abt 1736, place
unknown
Thomas White m. Dorothy Brass in Hempstead, L.I., New York Feb. 1761.
Thomas was a loyalist, left NY in 1783 and settled in Keswick, New
Brunswick, Canada they had the following children: All born in NY
1 - William White, b. 1759 m. Elizabeth -------
2 - Isaac White , b. ca 1767 m. Susannah
3 - Sarah White, b. ca 1764 m. ---- --- Crane
4 - Thomas White b. 1774 m. Elizabeth Sisson
5 - Jacob White, b. 1780 m. Elizabeth

Are these people any that you know?
Jean R
Because Jean McCoy writes often and goes by Jean, and I am also Jean, both of
us should use another initial so others can tell us apart when we write,
however maybe just separating by location is enough - hers is TN - mine NY &
Canada

This thread: