WHITNEY-L Archives

Archiver > WHITNEY > 2000-08 > 0966001137

From: (Jan Whitaker)
Subject: [WHITNEY-L] Whitneys in New Brunswick
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 08:38:57 -0500

Dear WRG's,
I'm just back from New Brunswick on a research trip and came across
some Whitneys that I don't see in our database. Anyone recognize these
folks? These were copied from a record book of the Richibucto Methodist
Church Circuit[that included Wellington and Dundas Parishes in Kent County,
New Brunswick] and found at the United Church of Canada Maritime Archives
in Sackville, NB:
Albert Leslie , son of Nathaniel & Elizabeth Whitney of Pine Ridge, born 15
June 1883, Bap. 3 Nov 1883.
Grace Helena [?] Ferriter[?], daughter of James Clarence & Lizzie H
Whitney, residence Cam. Mass., born 2 Dec 1884, Bap. 21 July 1885.
William Russell, son of Matthew & Elizabeth Whitney, residence Pine Ridge,
born 28 Nov 1884, Bap. 16 May 1885.
Gertrude Jane, daughter of Matthew & Elizabeth Whitney, residence Pine
Ridge, born 13 Jan 1890, Bap. 20 Sep 1890.
Deborah Black, daughter of Matthew & Elizabeth Whitney, residence Pine
Ridge, born 28 Feb 1894, Bap. 4 Aug 1894.
Myrtal Elizabeth, daughter of Matthew & Elizabeth Whitney, residence Pine
Ridge, born 8 Jan 1888, Bap. 25 Feb 1888.
Hope this helps someone! Cheers! Jan

This thread: