WHITTINGTON-L Archives

Archiver > WHITTINGTON > 2003-06 > 1056893911

From: "jlw" <>
Subject: James E Whittington & son John W Whittington of MS>LA>TX
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 08:38:31 -0500

Hello Family Seekers

I have some data back to 1166, however my late husband was Marvin Eugene Whittington,born 03 16 1931 in Wyandotte,Ok, Ottawa County, where he resided all his life until his passing 02 02 1996, buried in Williams Timberhill Cemetery, 6 miles West of Miami,Ok in Craig County, OK. His Father was William Whittington, his Mother Elsie Wallace,they are buried in the Wyandotte,Ok Cemetery, Ottawa County,OK and his grandfather was George Washington Whittington, buried in Wyandotte Cemetery also, married to Mary Elizabeth Bert. His Great Grandfather Elbert H Bert
who is buried near Cassville, Barry County, MO,
Where do we meet?

I hope we can be of help to one another.

Have a Great Day & May God Bless.

Jimmye Lou Whittington