Archiver > WICALUME > 2008-12 > 1228880261

From: ,
Subject: Re: [WICALUME] Fochs/Fuchs of Calumet County
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 03:37:41 -0000

Author: Skip_Ratliff
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I am definately interested in your story. I like the Britten family and have been looking to find how Elizabeth Britten family tied into Peter Fuchs. They were married in Chicago and moved to Calumet county before the rest of the Fochs family arrived in American. He also served in the Union during the Civil War.

Important Note: