WIKI-GENPAGES-L Archives

Archiver > WIKI-GENPAGES > 2007-06 > 1182351884

From: Beth Gay <>
Subject: Re: [WIKI-GENPAGES] Genealogy Wiki site - The Genealogy Wiki
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:04:44 -0500

Hi J.,

My first inclination was to initiate my own Wiki style web page using
one of the programs that allows invited members to edit and delete
information and to add a forum to the web page for discussion of edits,
etc. I do not know how to do this but I am sure someone on this list
will be able to help you.

Kindest regards,
Beth Gay
List Administrator

SouthPawPhilly wrote:
> Hi Beth,
>
> Thanks for starting this list. I am here to learn about creating a
> wiki as an addition to a webpage that I have had on rootsweb for some
> years now. I thought I would be a good way to allow my visitors to
> participate. Any thoughts?
>
> J. Asche

This thread: