WILKEN-L Archives

Archiver > WILKEN > 2000-10 > 0972655823

From: "Ted Pack" <>
Subject: [WILKEN] Fw: Wilken on bottles
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 07:10:23 -0700

I'm forwarding this to you all (both of you?) with permission. Carolyn
found me on the Internet in connection to the Wilken surname. My
Wilken family members were farmers, not manufacturers. It sounds like
either medicine or whiskey, to me.

Please write to Carolyn directly if you know anything about the