WILKERSON-L Archives

Archiver > WILKERSON > 2010-07 > 1278951738

From: "" <>
Subject: [WILKERSON] Wilkerson, DNA request
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:22:18 -0000

Author: MarthaAltemus
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.wilkerson/2329/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am looking for a living male descendant of John Wilkerson/Wilkinson and Sarah Royall who would be willing to
obtain a YDNA test for comparison with other living Wilkersons/Wilkinsons so that we can begin to sort out the several and varied lines of this interesting family. My husband's DNA as well as that of several other Wilkerson's does not match that of the John Wilkerson/Sarah Ross line.

Important Note: