WILKERSON-L Archives

Archiver > WILKERSON > 2012-01 > 1326297417

From: gayle richardson <>
Subject: Re: [WILKERSON] Lewis Wilkerson of Granville & Person Co., NC
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:56:57 -0600

Does anyone know anything about Levi Wilkerson.b. April 26 1828 Person co.
or Granville Co. N.C.d. Nov. 11 1890 Webster Co. Kentucky? He is my
g-g-grandfather. The 1850 Person Co. census has him as the son of Royal
Wilkerson. I believe this to be the case. Does anyone have any info they
would be willing to share? Thank You Mary Richardson