WILLCUTT-L Archives

Archiver > WILLCUTT > 2002-01 > 1011638126

From: "Donna Frederick" <>
Subject: Re: [WILLCUTT] GGGGrandfather's diary
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:35:36 -0600

Hi All ,
I'm also a Willcutt My father was Arthur Vernon Willcutt His Dad
was Arthur Townsend Willcutt my father had one Brother Norman K Willcutt
Three sisters Lois ,Betty , Opal . Amelia know about them all . Also I have
two brothers one sister . I would love to hear more about all these
Willcutt's .
Donna (Willcutt) Frederick