WILLEY-L Archives

Archiver > WILLEY > 2009-06 > 1245782261

From: "Jean Fancy" <>
Subject: Re: [WILLEY] John F. Willey/TN>IL
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:37:41 -0700

I am still looking for my Rebecca Willey born in Ohio @1820 she was married
@ 1840 to Joseph Huey from Pa. She died before 1850. If anyone has any
information on her please write.
Jean
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeri" <>
To: <>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:27 AM

Rebecca,

Thanks so much for sending all this info! I have quite a bit, but you have
definitely added to my knowledge base!! I'm still a bit confused as to which
John F Willey is my immediate ancestor, but your information confirms quite
a bit for me. Please take a look at my family tree (Willey-Ortiz). I think
you might find some of the info in which you have a blank. Lets keep in
touch! And, by the way, it's nice to meet you cousin! Jeri