WILLIAMS-L Archives

Archiver > WILLIAMS > 1998-04 > 0892181035

From: Harold Helm <>
Subject: [WILLIAMS-L] WILLIAMS, Samuel ~1783 TN >1806 Overton Co TN< 1860 Benton Co AR USA
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 04:03:55 +0000

WILLIAMS, Samuel ~1783 TN >1806 Overton Co TN< 1860 Benton Co AR USA
From:> Samuel WILLIAMS and Clarissa GORE
-- Looking for parents of Samuel WILLIAMS born abt 1783, Tennessee
Samuel WILLIAMS died before 1860 Benton Co,Arkansas USA
married abt 1806 Overton Co, Tennessee to Clarissa GORE;
Clarissa GORE -born 1788 Tn, died < 1860 Benton Co, Arkansas USA
children:
Rebecca A. WILLIAMS born 26 June 1807 Overton Co TN USA <probably
Ambrose Gore WILLIAMS (My* gr gr grandfather) born October 26, 1813
Alexander WILLIAMS -born abt 1814 Overton Co TN or Arkansas USA
W. David WILLIAMS -born September 28, 1816 TN or Arkansas USA
Vina WILLIAMS -born ________ Overton Co TN or Arkansas USA
John WILLIAMS -born abt 1820 Overton Co TN or Arkansas USA
James H. WILLIAMS -born abt 1827 Overton Co TN or Arkansas USA
Samuel WILLIAMS -born 1829 Benton Co, Arkansas USA
Joseph M. WILLIAMS -born 1835 Benton Co, Arkansas USA
thanks per above to *Machelle Hammack Bronaugh
Please post connections per WILLIAMS surname (or variant) first per
Subject line format sequence: (example: use ONE at a time per post)
WILLIAMS, Samuel ~1783 TN >1806 Overton Co TN< 1860 Benton Co AR USA
or (example 2):
WILLIAMS (book or web page etc), TIME period, & LOCATION/country
or generally per Subject sequence:
WILLIAMS, firstname & key YEAR & LOCATION/country < fill in actual data
mailto:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ spell address exactly this way!!!
with explicit full detail in body of message, please -thanks
- the body of e-mail should continue from the Subject & add more
(it should be paste or plain text -not a forward or attachments)
This may include connections, spouses, collaterals, source, origins

CHANGE a Subject line to reply per above format if prior post failed
:) P.S.
Please always try to place the SURNAME of that SURNAME group
or the variant spelling of that SURNAME so that it is always the
FIRST WORD in the SUBJECT line of any post (country the last) Thanks
For MacWILLIAMS posting first word Subject line should be MacWILLIAMS
For WILLIAMSON posting first word Subject line should be WILLIAMSON
For WILLIAMS posting first word Subject line should be WILLIAMS
For WILHELMS posting first word Subject line should be WILHELMS
For WILLIS posting first word Subject line should be WILLIS
For WILLIAM posting first word Subject line should be WILLIAM
For KWILLIAMS posting first word Subject line should be KWILLIAMS
For QWILLIAMS posting first word Subject line should be QWILLIAMS
For GUILLIAMS posting first word Subject line should be GUILLIAMS
For WILLIMONS posting first word Subject line should be WILLIMONS
If posting URLs please excerpt on topic data with proper credits :)
Many subscribers dont have web access & will appreciate actual data.
Sources needed, please - can you help? Thanks for your cooperation.
Cheers! please read detail in Welcome message or ask Harold.
Special topics: genetics, books, places mailto:
Please do not cross post CC: multiple lists. No attachments, please.
Please limit signature line to two lines; detail any items on topic.
Do not replay long posts - do not have word digest in Subject line.
Send address changes, lost person, unsub problems only to listowner.
Reminder to all subscribers: we're VERY much an INTERNATIONAL group
with ancestors, and cousins very much worldwide -maybe that MISSING
link went to CANADA AUSTRALIA SOUTH AFRICA NEW ZEALAND INDIA MEXICO
SOUTH AMERICA ISRAEL GERMANY CHINA FRANCE RUSSIA ARABIA etc we need
data with SOURCES credits per fair use for critical review or help;
Please post any commentary or problems privately to listowner only.
Please print and save these tips and please post ON topic to list:)
Please REMEMBER this is an INTERNATIONAL list - Many subscribers
pay money to download posts -we lose subscribers who give up after
paying for downloads not specifying SUBJECT line per list protocol:
SURNAME, first name TIME PERIOD & place & COUNTRY <fill in data:)

** Keep SMILING *** happy to help:)
We need researchers who'll help us internationally with data please!
If my posts sound school teacher-ish, remember both my parents were!
We need your help, cooperation per FOCUS of ACTUAL data per SURNAME
connections explicitly stated in each post made to this list please.
(BOOKs, OBITs, BIBLEs, WILLs, DEEDs, old LETTERs = per SURNAME data)

This thread: