WILLIAMSON-L Archives

Archiver > WILLIAMSON > 1999-08 > 0935601192

From: <>
Subject: [WILLIAMSON] WILLIAMSON William; Rockhill, Somerset Co., NJ; Will of 1776
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 13:13:12 -0400

On 20 March 1776, William Williamson, Yeoman of Rockhill, Somerset
County, New Jersey identified sons Peter and Jacob in his will.

Brothers Peter and Jacob Williamson were early settlers along the
Musconetcong River in Franklin and Greenwich Townships, Warren Co., NJ.
Peter's father was reportedly named William. Perhaps Peter and Jacob were
the sons of William of Rockhill. With that possibility in mind...

I am seeking all genealogical and biographical details for the
family documented above including their ancestors, children, and
grandchildren and the spouses thereof, including the full names of
those spouses' parents.

Please send a copy of any response directly to me. I subscribe to
many lists and post to many websites; I would not want to miss your
reply! Thank you!

Perry Streeter () Canandaigua, New York USA

This thread: