WILLIS-L Archives

Archiver > WILLIS > 2004-07 > 1089701047

From: "Michael Johnson" <>
Subject: Re: [WILLIS] Willis of Claiborne County TN and Louisa Co. VA.
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 02:44:07 -0400

Here is the family in the 1850 Census

1850 Clairborne County, Tennessee
145/145
William Willis 55 1794 Virginia Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Elzirey Willis 25 1824 Tennessee Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Watson Willis 19 1830 Tennessee Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Luretta Willis 17 1832 Tennessee Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Bartley Willis 12 1837 Tennessee Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Amanda Willis 6 1843 Tennessee Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Sarah Willis 4 1845 Tennessee Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Lucy A Willis 3 1846 Tennessee Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
America Willis 8.12 Tennessee Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN

Perhaps these other Willis families are related to William.

Joseph Willis 42 1807 Virginia Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Sally Willis 36 1813 Virginia Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Abram Willis 13 1836 Virginia Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Levi Willis 11 1838 Virginia Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
William Willis 8 1841 Virginia Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Owen Willis 6 1843 Virginia Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Nancy Willis 7 1842 Virginia Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Thomas Willis 4 1845 Virginia Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Hugh Willis 2 1847 Virginia Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN

Frank Willis 50 1799 Virginia Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
William Willis 26 1823 Tennessee Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Eli Willis 23 1826 Tennessee Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Chany s Willis 19 1830 Tennessee Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Sarah S Willis 11 1838 Tennessee Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
James M Willis 11 1838 Tennessee Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Adaline Willis 16 1833 Tennessee Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Matilda L Willis 12 1837 Tennessee Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
David Willis 8 1841 Tennessee Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Rosannah Willis 7 1842 Tennessee Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN

Leroy Willis 45 1804 Virginia Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Elizabeth Willis 78 1771 Virginia Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Sucinda Willis 18 1831 Tennessee Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
George W Willis 14 1835 Tennessee Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN

Hugh Willis 60 1789 Virginia Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Mary Willis 47 1802 Virginia Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Mary A Willis 21 1828 Virginia Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
James A Willis 18 1831 Virginia Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Milly Willis 16 1833 Virginia Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
William Willis 15 1834 Virginia Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Martha Willis 15 1834 Tennessee Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Jasper A Willis 12 1837 Tennessee Male Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN
Louisa Willis 9 1840 Tennessee Female Subdivision 7, Claiborne, TN

Cheers, Michael