WING-L Archives

Archiver > WING > 2002-09 > 1031671268

From: "Stephen E. Pert" <>
Subject: Re: [WING-L] Dale Wing's Website
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:21:11 -0400 (EDT)

The link given in the original e-mail needs a slight modification. As
Internet file names are case-sensitive, the "K" in Kathryn must be lower
case. Otherwise the Web page will not be found. Here's the corrected
link:

http://www.wingfamilyhistory.com/kathryn/index.html

--Steve Pert
Rev. John Wing, John Wing, Ananias Wing, Elnathan Wing, Samuel Wing,
Paul Wing, Joseph Wing, Cyrus Wing, Warren Wing, Alvin Wing, Gerald Wing,
Joan Wing

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Raymond Wing wrote:
> For those of you who have not yet found it, Dale Wing has added a
> massive database collection on the descendants of Rev. John Wing &
> Deborah Bachiler to his website. I would recommend this site to anyone
> interested in the Wing Family.
>
> http://www.wingfamilyhistory.com/Kathryn/index.html

This thread: