WINTERS-L Archives

Archiver > WINTERS > 2006-10 > 1161481597

Subject: [WINTERS] Charles Wesley Winters
Date: 21 Oct 2006 19:46:37 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

My gr grandfather was named Charles Wesley Winters born 1845,I think his father was born in New York , but he was born in Marshall, Michigan.He was married to Diantha Townsend and they moved to West Olive, Michigan and bought property there.They had a son named Frank Stanley Winters who married Jeanette Kellogg who then had my father named Charles Wesley Winters 2nd born April 30 1925.Could anybody help out with the dates for Charles W Winters born in 1845? Thank you, Harold

This thread: