WIREGRASS-L Archives

Archiver > WIREGRASS > 2001-05 > 0989272204

From: "Sara Suzanne Lamb" <>
Subject: Re: [WG] Surnames
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 17:50:04 -0400

Winette:
The Streaty Parker that I have info on was the son
of Luke Parker & Sophia Unknown.
Luke Parker was born aft 1770 NC and died 8 Jun 1838 Columbia County,
FL. Luke was the son of
John Parker & Rachel Sessums.
Streaty Parker was born 17 May 1823 Sampson County, NC and died 2 Oct
1884, Bartow, Polk County, FL.
I do not find a Samuel Parker in his family at all.
The other children of Luke & Sophia Parker were:
Sarah Jane Parker M William Calvin Hair, Columbia County, FL
Mary Parker Ephraim Morgan, Columbia Co., FL
John Parker m Jane Elizabeth Smiley, Columbia Co, FL
William Parker m Winiford Meryan Hooker, Hillsborough Co., FL
Henry L Parker m 1) Elizabeth Matilda (Brinkley) Holmer, Columbia Co.,
FL
2) Ruth Ann Richards Brevard Co., FL

Streaty married Mary Eve Bount d/o Readding & Elizaberth (Varn) Blount
24 Feb 1848 in Columbia Co, FL and their children were:
Readding Blount Parker M Ellen Willingham
Elizabeth Parker m 1)Thomas W Smith; 2) Geroge W Morgan; 3) Louis
Millam and 4th)John D Gatlin
Louis Henry Parker m 1) Lutitia Sharpe 2) Susan Claudia Whitehead
Texas B Parker m 1) Robert L Summerlin 2) H B
"Arch" Blount
William Owen Parker died infant
Thomas Jefferson Parker m Julian Hankins
Robert Lee Parker did young
Julia C Parker m 1) Thomas L Marquis 2) Edward
Whitehead
John M Parker died young
Daisy Dietrich Parker m Strother Booth

Do not see names Jackson or Bass anywhere.
If you need anything else, let me know
Suzy Lamb