WLS-MERIONETHSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > WLS-MERIONETHSHIRE > 2013-04 > 1366619335

From: "Rhian Williams" <>
Subject: Re: [MER] St. Michael's
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:28:55 +0100

Hi Jenny

St Michael's is actually in Llan Ffestiniog (the daughter church in Blaenau
Ffestiniog itself is St David's).

Regarding your question, both cemeteries are next to each other as is also
the current municipal cemetery. One (I presume the churchyard) is the one
actually within the churchyard walls) and the other is on the slope outside
the walls leading to the municpal cemetery below. So they are only yards
apart.

Bear in mind there is also a very large municipal cemetery called Bethesda,
also in Blaenau Ffestiniog, as well a small mid-nineteenth century burial
ground at St David's if you are searching for a grave.

Let me know if you need further information.

Rhian