WLS-MONTGOMERYSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > WLS-MONTGOMERYSHIRE > 2005-02 > 1108679727

From: "Denise Lawrence-Jones" <>
Subject: Re: New to the list
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:36:53 -0000

Hi there,

My name is Denise Lawrence-jones and I am currently researching my Mothers
family, name Morris. I a trying to locate my ancestor Evan Morris, born
around 1826 in a place I think is or was called Llandysyl in
Montgomeryshire. His father is noted as David Morris. I cannot find out any
more about him until about 1871 when he is living with his family in
Shropshire, working as a master of a boat there called the Cygnet.

If anyone can help me with my quest, I would be very grateful.

Regards

Denise