WLS-PEMBROKESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > WLS-PEMBROKESHIRE > 2004-01 > 1075586568

From: "JANETANN DAVIES" <>
Subject: Re: [WLS-PEM] Census 1871
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:02:54 -0000

It's Ann from Aber replying--hope you don't mind Alwyn but had the census up
so looked for them!

Steyton Milford Haven

Hamilton Terrace

Thomas Brigstocke 77 Vicar of St Katherine's Milford Haven and
Rural Dean b Jefferston
------------ " wife absent form home
Caroline Wish " unmarried clergyman's daughter
b Walwyn's Court

Best wishes Ann D in Aber