WOOD-L Archives

Archiver > WOOD > 2003-08 > 1062171141

From: "Kuczmarski" <>
Subject: Re: [WOOD] Photos- Emma Desire Wood
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:33:11 -0500

Hello, I do have an Emma Wood that I don't have much info on. She m. James
Henry Tibbets, he was b. 1848 in Vermillion, Illinois and they m. in
Fredonia, Kansas. I figure they probably married about 1868. I sure would
like to see this picture of this Emma Wood. James mother was Amy Wood from
Clermont Co., Ohio, b. 1805, m. John Bradford Tibbets in Clermont Co. in
1829. We believe her father to have been a Richard Wood. She had sisters
Anna Wood m. Josiah Sloan, Sidney Wood m. Stansbury Little. All these
marriages were in Clermont Co., Ohio, but they and their extended families
moved on to Indiana, Illionois, Iowa, Missouri and Kansas. Thanks again for
all these postings! Carolyn