WOOD-L Archives

Archiver > WOOD > 2003-08 > 1062210944

From: "Walter Wood" <>
Subject: RE: [WOOD] Photos- Emma Desire Wood
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:35:51 -0400

Hi Charmaine

I am not sure I have shared this with you previously since I have recently
been able to scan in some old family group sheets. I have a James Wyatt who
married Eliza Manning 24 Feb 1856. They had a daughter Eliza who married
Oscar Adams and had a son Watt (possibly Wyatt) Adams.

I also have info on another Wyatt: From HISTORY OF CLERMONT COUNTY, OHIO;
Washington: p. 365: In 1802, or about that time, Lemuel Stephenson, of
Delaware, settled above the Camerers, and afterwards lived in Franklin,
where he was the first township clerk, He died about 1838. His sons lived in
Tate or removed to Illinois, and his daughters married William Abraham,
James Barber, Sterling Bagby, William Wood, Nicholas Tompkins, JOHNSON
WYATT, and Joseph Powell.

I have no further information on theses and I do not have a Jane Wood that
fits your dates. Good hunting

Walter Wood
http://home.cfl.rr.com/wwood