WOOD-L Archives

Archiver > WOOD > 2004-08 > 1093723527

From: "Carolyn Kuczmarski" <>
Subject: Richard & Zedekiah Wood, Clermont Co., Ohio early 1800's
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:05:27 -0500

We are trying to break this BRICK WALL down, trying to find anything on Richard Wood and Zedekiah Wood. We don' know when/where Richard was born, but he died 1829 in Clermont Co., Ohio, nor do we know his wife's name. Richard may have come to this county abt. 1814. Census readings for Zedekiah Wood say he was b. VA., 1803. Zedekiah was m. to Lydia Smith 1827 in Clermont. After Richard died, Zed Wood sold Richard's land and settled the estate for Richard's 3 daughters, Ann Wood (Josiah) Sloan, Amy Wood (John Bradford) Tibbets and Sidney Wood (Stansbury) Little. We are rather certain that Zed and Richard were related, but don't know how yet. On the 1820 Clermont Co., census it gives Richard 3 sons. Who were they? Who were the parents of Lydia Smith? Any information or possible clues, no matter how remote, would be appreciated! Thanks, Carolyn

This thread: