WOOD-L Archives

Archiver > WOOD > 2005-02 > 1109382655

From: "Carolyn Kuczmarski" <>
Subject: Seeking Richard Wood and Zedekiah Wood family history
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:50:55 -0600

Several of us are working on Richard Wood and Zedekiah Wood (b. 1803 in
Virginia) history and are not connecting to any other Wood families they
were relatd to and we really need help from other Wood researchers. Richard
most likely came to Clermont Co., Ohio abt. 1813-14 and died 1829 there. We
don't know where or when he was born, nor do we know who his wife was.
Richard had 3 sons, (still unknown) and he also had 3 daughters, Anna,
Sidney and Amy. For several reasons, we do know that Zedekiah Wood was
related to Richard's family, but still unsure how. Zedekiah m. Lydia Smith
in 1827, Amy Wood m. John Tibbets 1829, Anna Wood m. Josiah Sloan I think
1819 and Sidney Wood m. Stansbury Little 1833, all marriages in Clermont.
Also still looking for parents of Lydia Smith. Census readings say Amy Wood
Tibbets was b. in Ohio in 1805. Did these Wood's connect with those of
Virginia or Kentucky? Any one out there that has a Richard Wood in their
files and they don't know what became of him? Thanks, Carolyn

This thread: