WOOD-L Archives

Archiver > WOOD > 2008-02 > 1202506514

From: "Debbie" <>
Subject: Re: [WOOD] Aaron/Aron WOOD of VA c. 1706
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 16:36:19 -0500

Eva,
My John Wood was born in Prince George Co., Va. His children are as
follows.
1. Matthew Mayes Wood born Feb. 24, 1761 Dinwiddie Co., Va., died 1832
Giles Co., Tenn.
2. Richard Wood born abt. 1763 Dinwiddie Co., Va., died 1803 Clarke Co., Ga.
3. Delilah Wood born Nov 26, 1761 Dinwiddie Co., Va., died 1821 Jackson Co.,
Georgia
4. Etheldred Wood born 1765 Dinwiddie Co., Va. died 1810 Jackson Co., Ga.
5. Aaron Wood born 1767 Dinwiddie Co., Va., no date of death yet.

Hope this helps,
Debbie