WOOD-L Archives

Archiver > WOOD > 2009-10 > 1256926172

From: EVA SUZUKAWA <>
Subject: Re: [WOOD] COUSINS PLEASE
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:09:32 -0700 (PDT)

Oe of my cousins did the DNA too and we have not found any living cousins yet.  We were all,so exciteed about it.  Maybe someone  will turn up.Eva

From: Walter Wood <>
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 3:03 PM

Eva,

I have many Clermont Co WOODs on my site at http://mywoodfamily.us but no
Zedekiah.  I have also had DNA run on myself but so far I have not made a
connection beyond John Wood Sr who died in PA around 1800.

Walter Dowling Wood